I hope everyone stays safe over the break. It's very strange having this extended break. A few parents have reached out and asked what they can do over the next 3 weeks to keep their kids 'sharp'.
My advice is to READ, READ and Read some more. Any extra math practise would be a bonus. By the end of Grade 3 we're supposed to be able to multiply up to 7 x 7 and divide up to 49 / 7. The more practise the better!
I've set up prodigy to over the next couple of weeks to work on multiplication and division.
Take care everyone...(wash your hands) and I'll see you soon.
Friday, 13 March 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday October 6th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Redlight, read aloud, class discussion about making everyone feel like they belong. Period 2 -Fren...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment