An eventful day for sure!
We had a blast at Ireland House. We got back with enough time to eat, enjoy the computers, and enjoy some 'exploration time'.
Please Note...this coming Monday (the 18th) is a spirit day. Apparently it's comfy clothing day. Which sounds pretty awesome.
Have amazing weekends.
Friday, 15 December 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment