Another rainy day!!!
I'll be away this afternoon, so I'm going to blog first thing this morning...Here is what I hope today looks like:
Period 1 we're going to do movie/book comparison for Tale of Despereaux for Red Light. After that, we'll do a little shared reading by singing this song about the provinces of Canada:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aWFVNWO7U9MzdnJOLJZrKq0tQE_bPSmIYBhC6ks6-9c/edit?usp=sharing -lyrics
Then we're going to do our reader's workshop/guided reading.
Period 2 we'll have our writer's workshop, looking at using a thesaurus to enhance our writing (but not too much).
Period 3 we'll look a little closer at patterning. Specifically growing and shrinking patterns.
Period 4 Mrs. Pinnington will take over, and the kids are going to try to do some work out of their math textbooks (for the first time)
Period 5 is going to be allocated to 'finishing up'. First math, then poppy mosaics.
Period 6 the class has music.
**Grade 3's will have a very quick 'forces quiz' tomorrow...I hope they're familiar with that study sheet that wen home last week! study sheet.
Tuesday, 6 November 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment