Monday 23 September 2019

Monday September 23rd

I have to get my own kids to the doctor today right after school...so I'm going to try a quick blog before school starts today.

Period 1 we're going to have our 'weekend round up' sharing the highlights of our weekend.
Period 2 we'll do a bit of read aloud, then some independent reading.

Period 3 is Music with Mrs. Haynes.
Period 4 we're FINALLY going to examine those soil samples...I hope!

Period 5 we're going to be exploring the base ten blocks...and making creations...and counting them.
Period 6 we have the chromebooks...and I'm hoping to have the kids write in their literacy folders for the first time (we set them up last week).

Looking forward to meeting/seeing you again this Thursday for our Open House BBQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday May 17th

 Here is the plan for today: Period 1 and 2 is red light, read aloud,  reader's/writer's workshop, student choice you can work with ...