Thursday 29 August 2024

A little bit about me!

You made it to the blog...nice!


I try to post on here everyday what we're doing/or planning to do because...if your kids are anything like mine your school conversations go something like this:

Parent:  How was school today?

Child: OK.

Parent:  What did you do today?

Child: Nothing.

So I hope this helps...and don't worry, if you don't get around to checking it...I won't get mad.

My name is Adam Cross, I’ve been teaching in Halton for the last 19 years.  I’ve taught every Grade from 2 - 6 (including all the splits in between), as well as a couple of years in a Behaviour Resource Class.  

I love reading, playing guitar and ultimate frisbee. 

I don't like fish or mushrooms. 

I’m not JUST a teacher, but also a parent too.  I have two children. My daughter, Sophie, is going into Grade 8 and my son Eli, is starting Grade 6 this year.  My wife is also a teacher and teaches Grade 1 for the Hamilton District School Board.


We have 2 cats...one is named Yahtzee and the other is named Speedo. They're both orange.

That's it...all you need to know about Mr. Cross...for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just because...

  During math class our whole room began to shake.  We thought it was either an earthquake or a heard of elephants running down the hall.  W...