So far, so good today.
Period 1 we had some groups recreate their dances from yesterday. Then we read a few chapters from How to Eat Fried Worms. Then we did some guided/independent reading.
Period 2 we did some Writer's workshop.
Period 3 we have the computers. We're going to do some perimeter questions on Prodigy then work on Google Drawing to design some Ozobot maps.
Period 4 we have gym.
Period 5 we're going to write our names on grid paper and calculate the perimeter of each letter.
Period 6 we're headed to Mrs. Taylor's grade 1 room to show them the Ozobots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment