It's Friday...which means I have no 'prep' periods to post....so I'm going to try to squeak this in before school starts.
Here is what I 'hope' happens today.
Period 1 -We'll do a little estimating activity for Red Light. I'll read some Tank and Fiz. We'll have some reader's/writer's workshop time.
Period 2 -we're going to move around (inside and possibly outside) the school to make some estimates and measure in meters and centimetres.
Period 3 we have the computers. I've designed an obstacle course for the kids to try and solve. Use their coding skills to get their Ozobots to complete the course. Afterwards, they'll design their own course.
Period 4 we have gym.
Period 5 and 6 we're going to be looking at the works of Vincent Van Gogh....and hopefully create some beautiful 3D flowers...
Have a great weekend everyone.
Friday, 6 April 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
Yeh! Studying another Dutch artist.
ReplyDeleteHopefully this summer when Grayson gets to Holland we can visit the Van Gogh museum. :)