I was away yesterday, so I wasn't able to blog...my apologies.
Here is what today is hopefully going to look like:
Period 1 we discussed our upcoming 'YouTube Friday' assignments. I showed the kids an example video and how to answer the questions. Then we did our reader's/writer's workshop.
Period 2 we are going to try something new. We're going to watch the movie of our next read aloud first (The BFG). After we read the book we'll watch the original version of the movie and compare the 3 different stories.
Period 3 we have the gym and I am hoping to try using the Omnikin balls.
Period 4 we'll hopefully finish the movie (BFG).
Period 5 we have the library.
Period 6 both grades have French.
I hope everyone enjoys their March Break. See you on the 18th!
Youtube Friday Instructions:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ta8Ha2NXss4mZ86ndcgAwHkRRBWdTeodnxZTl7PwQPA/edit
Youtube Friday Rubric:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k3G3pDLrNfGTaxeUQxPsZ-a4ypE7z3BhOEuKqJtrvIU/edit
Friday, 8 March 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday October 2nd
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, discussion celebrating such a great day yesterday...what worked? And reader's worksh...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment