Here is what today looks like.
Period 1 - we measured the perimeter of our desks for redlight.
Then we had reader's workshop.
Period 2 we had our writer's workshop. We talked a lot about using technology as a tool (not a toy).
Period 3 the Grade 4's went to French. The Grade 3's got to explore mindomo...the mind mapping program.
Period 4 we're going to play around with some coloured square tiles and look at how even though area stays the same...perimeter's can change.
Period 5 we have the gym. We're going to play some 4 corner bench ball.
Period 6 is music with Mrs. Haynes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday October 2nd
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, discussion celebrating such a great day yesterday...what worked? And reader's worksh...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment