Friday 19 November 2021

Friday November 19th

Wow...I was so busy hammering out the google meet invites yesterday I completely forgot to post my daily blog.  My apologies.  I know both of my regular readers were probably worried.  Fear not, I'm here and ready to post.

Period 1- We'll do a patterning activity for 'RED light'.  Then we'll move into reader's/writer's workshop, student choice.  

Period 2- we will discuss our current knowledge of Ontario...gearing up for our social studies unit (living and working in Ontario).  We'll look at the 3 different landform regions in Ontario (Great Lakes/St. Lawerence lowlands, Hudson Bay lowlands and Canadian Shield).  

Period 3 and 4 is math.  After a mask break we'll create our own patterns with pattern blocks.  Then we'll do some patterning work: https://www.math-aids.com/cgi/pdf_viewer_8.cgi?script_name=skip_counting_easy.pl&range=0&use_2=1&use_3=1&use_4=1&use_5=1&use_6=1&use_7=1&use_9=1&use_10=1&use_12=1&blanks=1&language=0&memo=&answer=1&x=121&y=17


https://www.math-aids.com/cgi/pdf_viewer_8.cgi?script_name=patterning.pl&pattern_type=0&pattern_size=3&language=0&memo=&x=103&y=18

Period 5 Mr. Butt has them for technology/library.

Period 6 We will cruise into the weekend by enjoying the older animated version of the BFG.

I hope everyone has a terrific weekend and look forward to seeing/meeting everyone next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday May 17th

 Here is the plan for today: Period 1 and 2 is red light, read aloud,  reader's/writer's workshop, student choice you can work with ...