Friday 5 November 2021

Friday November 5th

Phew...I'm exhausted...TGIF.


Luckily I was able to swing by Giant Country on my way to school today and I picked up a bottle of 'Frobscottle'.  Today is going to be great....mostly because I'm still in my pyjamas.  

Period 1 we're going to do reader's/writer's workshop...student choice.

Period 2 we'll start our movie, The BFG and see how it compares to the book.

Period 3 and 4 we'll finish the movie (and enjoy our 'Frobscottle').  

Period 5 Mr. Butt has them for library/tech.

Period 6 we'll hold on to the chrome books and most likely play a little math prodigy!  

A perfect way to end the week.  Our good friend Esa has made it out of surgery and is now recovering.  I'm hoping throughout the day to get the kids to film a little message that we can send to him, wishing him a speedy recovery!  


Have a great weekend everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday May 17th

 Here is the plan for today: Period 1 and 2 is red light, read aloud,  reader's/writer's workshop, student choice you can work with ...