Thursday 12 September 2024

Thursday September 12th

 Here is the plan for today:

Period 1 -we will do the set game to start the morning.  Then I'll read a couple of chapters of Wayside.  Next the kids will continue to build up their independent reading stamina.  Perhaps I'll impress them with another one of my 'wonderful songs'. 

Period 2 we'll continue to work on the 'summer snapshot' activity we started yesterday. 

Period 3 and 4 is math.  Today they'll work with big paper to make their own patterns using prompts I'll give them (e.g., make an ABAB pattern).  If we work hard I'll take them outside for a bit to enjoy this nice weather. 

Period 5 we'll log on to Class Dojo...on Dojo island I'll have each student make their own pattern and I'll snap a pic of it asking them to explain it to me "it's an ABC pattern".

Period 6 is gym with Mr. D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just because...

  During math class our whole room began to shake.  We thought it was either an earthquake or a heard of elephants running down the hall.  W...