Sorry folks...need to do a super short post today...I'm in meetings for much of the day.
Period 1 -Red Light we made up 3D problems (e.g., I have 5 faces, 9 edges, 6 vertices...who am I?). Then we did some read aloud. Then we did some writing, focusing on writing paragraphs.
Period 2 -Mrs. Smith taught Social Studies.
Period 3 we had library.
Period 4 we looked a little closer at nets.
Period 5 and 6 we have the computers. We're going to do a writing activity on google classroom and some questions on prodigy.
Tuesday, 13 February 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday September 28th
Mr. Cross is back! It sounds like Mrs. Sylvester loved her week with the class...which is nice to hear. Here is the plan for today: Perio...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
Here is the plan for today...picture day...which I forgot about! Period 1 - Red light, read aloud, wordle -partner read or write. Period 2 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment