Thanks so much to Miliana's parents and Lily's mom for braving the cold and helping 'tie' up snow shoes yesterday.
I think the kids had a blast, it sure seemed like it. Perfect weather.
I'll 'poll' the kids today to see if we liked it enough to try again tomorrow.
Unfortunately my camera/phone died, so I wasn't able to get any pictures, but thank goodness my trusty volunteers did.
Hope this works:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1C8jmbBs6f6LQukwryEob4hldPMfXfvXT?usp=sharing
Thursday, 8 February 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday October 6th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Redlight, read aloud, class discussion about making everyone feel like they belong. Period 2 -Fren...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment