Here is what today should look like!
Period 1 Reader's workshop: Juggling 3 balls in reading (Does it sound right? Does it look right? Does it make sense?)
Period 2 is Writer's workshop: We'll look at writing like a poet...using similes and metaphors.
Period 3 is math. We're going to continue working on 3 digit subtraction. We'll play a modified version of this game:
https://www.learn-with-math-games.com/3-digit-subtraction-games.html
and hopefully finish up the worksheet from yesterday.
Period 4 Mr. Butt has them for Library/technology.
Period 5 we have the gym...we'll try learning some 'Pickleball Skills'...while we have the Pickleball kit here at Glenview.
Period 6 I've left for finishing up any outstanding work.
Wednesday, 23 October 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment