Happy Friday.
Here is what is in store for today.
Period 1 -Reader's/writer's workshop. Student choice.
Period 2 is French with Mr. Woolley.
Period 3 and 4 we're going to work on creating our own Math Subtraction Game (and hopefully playing them).
Period 5 we have the chromebooks. I'm going to let the kids choose either prodigy or writing.
Period 6 I'm hoping to finally show the class that Em chord!
Have a terrific weekend (keep reading and practicing the 3 digit subtraction)
Friday, 25 October 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment