Period 1 - Read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on punctuating the middle of a sentence.
Period 2 -Writer's workshop...mini lesson on creating your own 'choose your own adventure'.
Period 3 math - we worked on measuring in CM's.
Period 4 library/technology with Mr. Butt.
Period 5 is gym. More targeting practise.
Period 6 is the social studies that we never end up getting around to do!
Reminder: No school tomorrow.
Wednesday, 22 January 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment