Here is what today should look like:
Period 1 read aloud, reader's workshop. Our mini lesson focused on reading ending punctuation (., ?, !)
Period 2 we had writer's workshop. Our mini lesson focused on developing how our characters are on the inside (thinking and feeling).
Period 3 is music with Mrs. Haynes.
Period 4 is Math. We're going to look at the the 2D faces that make up 3D solids.
Period 5 we have the computers, and we'll be answering some questions on Prodigy.
Period 6 I'm planning on doing the social studies activity that I've been talking about since last week...but that last period is always a bit of a mystery...we shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment