Here is today's plan.
Period 1 read aloud, reader's workshop. Mini lesson focuses on building fluency (goodbye robot reading)
Period 2 is writer's workshop. The mini lesson will focus on writing the 'inside story' now that we've mastered our character's 'outside appearance'.
Period 3 is math, we'll continue to build different polygons using pattern blocks (2D geometry).
Period 4 Mr. Woolley has them for French.
Period 5 we might do the second rotation of the 4 corner sports circuit from yesterday (swimming, skiing, basketball and skipping).
Period 6 we'll hopefully get to that social studies land regions/job sort that I've been planning to do since Monday!
Thursday, 9 January 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday September 30th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light, read aloud (Every Child Matters) and a discussion about Orange shirt day. Then independen...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
Here is the plan for today...picture day...which I forgot about! Period 1 - Red light, read aloud, wordle -partner read or write. Period 2 ...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
No comments:
Post a Comment