Happy Tuesday...but it's a Monday schedule...I'm so confused!
Here is the plan for today.
Period 1 read aloud, weekend round up.
Period 2 reader's/writer's workshop, mini lesson on building fluency by getting your eyes ahead of the words.
Period 3 is music with Mrs. Haynes.
Period 4 is math. We're going to share our area/perimeter work from last week, then I have a worksheet that looks at comparing area and perimeter.
Period 5 we have the computers. We're going to work on google drawing to make title pages for our next unit in Science (Forces Causing Movement)
Period 6 I'm hoping to finally paint those Jim Dine Hearts!
Tuesday, 18 February 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday October 1st
October already? Wow, that went fast. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -seating swap, I change the desks every month...so everyone will...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment