Remember, no school tomorrow!
Period 1 - Finish Math/ Read aloud/ Reader's workshop.
Period 2 - show off Onomatopoeia work from yesterday, writer's workshop.
Period 3-math, practise our doubling of 2 digit numbers, hopefully get to the 8's times tables (the double, double, double)
Period 4 is French with Mr. Woolley.
Period 5 is gym, Skittles 2.0
Period 6 will be left for finishing up.
Thursday, 20 February 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday October 2nd
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, discussion celebrating such a great day yesterday...what worked? And reader's worksh...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment