Here is what today should look like.
Period 1 - Finish up art from yesterday / read aloud. Reader's workshop - our mini lesson will focus on building fluency by working on some commonly used phrases.
Period 2 - Writer's workshop...and Pancake day, at some point.
Period 3 -Music with Mrs. Haynes.
Period 4 - we're going to continue on with the math from yesterday...working on those 5's and 10's times tables.
Period 5 we have the chrome books. We're going to hopefully finish our Science Title Pages, work on a few math prodigy questions and if there is time they'll explore this website with a ton of fun multiplication games:
https://www.multiplication.com/games/all-games
Period 6 sometimes we can squeeze an extra computer period out...but if we can't I've left it for finishing up any outstanding work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday September 28th
Here is plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, Read aloud, class discussion about gym class yesterday, independent reading to build stamina....
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
Here is the plan for today...picture day...which I forgot about! Period 1 - Red light, read aloud, wordle -partner read or write. Period 2 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment