Friday 2 October 2020

RAZ KIDS

 OK...we finally have our license for RAZ KIDS for those of you that prefer reading on line, with incentives.  


Here is the link:

https://www.kidsa-z.com/main/Login?_ga=2.199011885.364128881.1601641970-1380978293.1601641970


It's also under 'material' inside of Google Classroom.

Teacher username is:  across9


Their passwords are just their 4 letter passwords to log into Halton Cloud.


I've set the levels ... to what I've assessed them at.  However, if you feel the books are not challenging enough (they're acing every quiz) or too hard (they're bombing every quiz) please let me know and I can adjust the levels as necessary.  


I'm hoping we can practise logging in at school today...I'll also be sending home their log in cards today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just because...

  During math class our whole room began to shake.  We thought it was either an earthquake or a heard of elephants running down the hall.  W...