So far so good today!
Period 1 we began with a Tale of Despereaux activity. Then we had our weekend round up.
Period 2 we started our new read aloud - The Witches, by Roald Dahl. We did some shared reading to Yellow Submarine and ended the period with reader's writer's workshop.
Period 3 we had library.
Period 4 Mrs. Smith is teaching Science.
Period 5 we have computers where we're going to use Pixton to retell The Tale of Despereaux.
Period 6 we're going to finish our work from the library, and hopefully have enough time to practise switching between the G and D chord on guitar as we're going to try learning to play Yellow Submarine...
Monday, 15 January 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment