1st day of EQAO...it's eeriely quiet in my room right now.
Everyone is working hard, and everyone seems engaged.
We're doing Language section A this morning, and section B this afternoon.
Period 5 and 6 we're going to 'take it easy'. We have the computers and I've brought in a copy of The Fantastic Mr. Fox!
Monday, 28 May 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday October 5th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light (we'll make my daughter birthday cards for fun). Then we'll do our weekend round ...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment