Here is what today should look like.
Period 1 is Youtube Friday:
Emma:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQaa38FnGhk
Period 2 will be reader's/writer's workshop
Period 3 we have gym.
Period 4 I'm hoping to finish reading Holes. Then we'll look briefly at measuring temperature and some benchmark temperatures (e.g., room temperature, a hot day, a cold day).
Period 5 we have library.
Period 6 both grades are off to French.
I hope everyone has a fantastic long weekend...see you on Tuesday!
Friday, 17 May 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment