Here is what I hope today looks like:
Period 1: Health with Mrs. Coric.
Period 2: We'll do a 'youtube friday' check in. Then we'll have writer's workshop...about using comma's properly.
Period 3 The 4's are going to French. The 3's are going to stay here for a super quick 'capacity' lesson...and we'll talk a little about EQAO that starts next Wednesday.
Period 4 we're going to continue to look at money, and making change.
Period 5 and 6 we've got the computers and we're going to do a 'Holes' activity on Pixton. Then we'll have some time to explore the 'probability fair' website.
Thursday, 16 May 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday October 1st
October already? Wow, that went fast. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -seating swap, I change the desks every month...so everyone will...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment