One third of the way through EQAO!
Both Grades worked hard today... The grade 4's got to spend time "doing real work" with Mrs Flindall, "the greatest teacher in the world".
The Grade 3's worked hard on 2 language booklets today. Lots of reading and writing.
Period 5 both grades went outside to plant onions with Mrs. Walters.
Period 6 we have music.
Note: Pink Permission Forms going home today for the end of the year La Salle Park trip. Since we're in a primary/junior split, our Grade 4's are allowed to come too!
Wednesday, 22 May 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment