Here is what today will look like...hopefully.
Period 1- Health with Mrs. Coric.
Period 2 - Reader's/Writer's workshop.
Period 3 -Grade 4's to French. Grade 3's working on a plant slideshow.
Period 4 -a game of PIG, then chapter 6 of Read All About It.
Period 5 and 6 we'll be working on our Father's Day crafts. I've got a few parent volunteers coming in to help out. It's an ambitious project....but we can do it...gulp...hopefully
Thursday, 13 June 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment