Here is what we're doing today.
Period 1 - emotional wellness with Mrs. Burns.
Period 2 -reader's/writer's workshop.
Period 3 we're going to play another probability game called 'PIG'.
Period 4 we'll watch chapter 6 of Read All About It - The Stolen Message
Period 5 we're going to work with Mrs. Ever's class to help them finish their animal slideshows on the chromebooks.
Period 6 we have music with Mrs. Haynes.
Tuesday, 11 June 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment