Here is what we did today.
Period 1 we made Lylah belated birthday cards. Then we had Mrs. Burns in for another 'emotional wellness' lesson.
Period 2 was reader's workshop.
Period 3 we did a little work out in the garden. Our onions have started to sprout, and we planted our watermelons (thanks to the Whiteheads).
Period 4 we played SKUNK and then tried to learn Farkle. It's a fun one to play at home too:
Period 5 we watched episode 2 of Read All About It and answered some comprehension questions.
Period 6 we got to see Terra Lightfoot perform...she was awesome!
Tuesday, 4 June 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment