Here is what today should look like.
Period 1 we brainstormed ideas for a craft for Mrs. Perks...who is coming in next Monday for her last day. Then the kids had music.
Period 2 we'll continue to work on our 'Goodbye card' for Mrs. Perks.
Period 3 both grades will be working on science.
Period 4 the Grade 4's are off to French. The Grade 3's will continue on with Science.
Period 5 we'll do weekend round up and reader's/writer's workshop.
Period 6 we'll watch chapter 10 of Read All About It.
Monday, 17 June 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment