Today will have to be an extra short post...I am very busy with interviews.
Period 1 we started a new read aloud, Camp X. Then we had independent reading.
Period 2 Mrs. Smith is doing a science experiment.
Period 3 Writer's Workshop, mini lesson on rising action, story arc.
Period 4 we'll try the math game from yesterday, making totals.
Period 5 and 6 we'll be looking at famous OP (optical illusion) Artist, like MC Escher and be creating our own OP art...hopefully.
Tuesday, 21 November 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday September 18th
I can't believe I forgot to post yesterday...my apologies...we did stuff! Here is the plan for today. Period 1 - Red light, read aloud,...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
Here is the plan for today...picture day...which I forgot about! Period 1 - Red light, read aloud, wordle -partner read or write. Period 2 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment