Happy Seat Swap Day.
We rearranged the seats into pairs, then we did the great seat swap.
It took quite a long time, but I think we're all set.
We had enough time to test our new spots with a game of seat ball and 20 minutes of a Reader's/Writer's workshop.
Period 3 we had gym.
Period 4 we played Multiplication Bingo.
Period 5 Mrs. Smith is going to do a quick lesson then give the kids some time on the computers to finish their Holes Pixton activity from yesterday. We also have the computers period 6 too, so I'm hoping most kids finish today!!!
Here is a link to some sweet multiplication games if you're looking for extra practise:
Free Multiplication Math Games | Multiplication.com
Thursday, 1 March 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday September 28th
Mr. Cross is back! It sounds like Mrs. Sylvester loved her week with the class...which is nice to hear. Here is the plan for today: Perio...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
Here is the plan for today...picture day...which I forgot about! Period 1 - Red light, read aloud, wordle -partner read or write. Period 2 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment