I hope everyone had a good weekend.
Period 1 & 2 we made comics of our weekend for our Red Light activity. Then we had the 'weekend round up' at the carpet. After that we had a bit of for some student selected, reader's/writer's workshop.
Period 3 we did a number talk on 6 x 15 and we talked about all the different strategies we could use to try and solve that problem. Then we had Library.
Period 4 Mrs. Smith is teaching Health...I think.
Period 5 we have the computers and we're going to participate in the Great Canadian Mail Race. We'll write a letter to a kid at a different school and see who get's a response back first.
Period 6 we're going to talk a little more about multiplication and hopefully finish our last 2 rotations of centres (although, with the desk change, this will be difficult)
Monday, 26 March 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday June 15th
If it's okay with you my faithful reader...I might shut this blog down for the year. Thanks to everyone for all their support this ye...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
Hi Grade 3 Parents! Good work finding my blog! Feel free to bookmark it for easy access. I see a few familiar names on my class list this ye...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment