Happy first day of spring....I unfortunately lost my preparation period today, so I don't have a lot of time to blog.
Period 1 we sat at our new desk arrangements....for today only...I hope. I just needed to group the kids for a painting lesson at the end of the day (easier to share resources in groups). We read aloud My Friend Is Sad and talked about the author's main message. Then we had time to read independently (or guided reading).
Period 2 we had Mrs. Smith for Science...I had to teach Mme. Adams' class FRENCH...I attempted to anyway!
Period 3 we had our writer's workshop...we're a little rusty, but our mini lesson focused on making a story map.
Period 4 we had math. We reviewed the 9 times tables and played a few different games as a class on www.multiplication.com
Period 5 we're going to paint our Ted Harrison inspired hands in warm and cool colours. I'm hoping they end up looking like this.
Period 6 we have the computers to work on www.multiplication.com
Wednesday, 21 March 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday September 28th
Mr. Cross is back! It sounds like Mrs. Sylvester loved her week with the class...which is nice to hear. Here is the plan for today: Perio...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
Here is the plan for today...picture day...which I forgot about! Period 1 - Red light, read aloud, wordle -partner read or write. Period 2 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment