I will try one of my predictive blogs again.
Period 1: For Red Light we're going to come up with some 'would you rather' questions.
Then we'll do our reader's writer's workshop. Wednesday letters due!
Period 2: Sarah is coming in to help with the guitars (I'm away all day tomorrow at a workshop, and I'm not sure Ms. Pinnington plays guitar).
Period 3 and 4 we're going to the Dress Rehearsal for the Play. Some of our Grade 4's are in the play.
Period 5 we're going to start our new unit on 'time'...just looking quickly at the calendar.
Period 6 Mrs. Haynes has them for music.
Wednesday, 12 December 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday October 6th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Redlight, read aloud, class discussion about making everyone feel like they belong. Period 2 -Fren...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment