Here is what we've done so far today:
Period 1 we practised our drawing skills by attempting to draw Ivan...from our Class novel.
Then we had reader's workshop.
Period 2 we looked at using 'story mountains' as a tool to help us map out events in our writing.
Period 3 The Grade 4's went to French. The Grade 3's stayed here and did an cut and sort activity on jobs in Ontario's 3 landform regions.
Period 4 We used the chromebooks to do some more coding...the class seems very into it so far.
Period 5 we have 'gym', but we don't actually have the gym. So we'll be outside.
Period 6 Mrs. Haynes has them for music.
Wednesday, 5 December 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday October 6th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Redlight, read aloud, class discussion about making everyone feel like they belong. Period 2 -Fren...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment