No prep today...Mrs. Haynes is busy with the musical...here is a super quick post.
Period 1 we did our great seating swap for December. I like the new set up. Then we did Art...we made some festive decorations for the school musical.
Period 2 we continued on with our art.
Period 3 We're going to do our weekend round up then spend the rest of the time doing reader's writer's workshop.
Period 4 the Grade 4's have French. The Grade 3's are going to do a partner talk about the various landform regions.
Period 5 we're going to finish up our Range/Median/Mode math work from last week.
Period 6 is allocated to finishing up all outstanding work.
Monday, 3 December 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday October 6th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Redlight, read aloud, class discussion about making everyone feel like they belong. Period 2 -Fren...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment