Happy tired Friday.
Thanks to everyone for coming out last night...I thought we stole the show.
Thankfully we're keeping today kind of light.
Period 1 we read a few chapters of The One and Only Ivan (such a good book). Then the kids had a nice long chunk of time to read (or work on their letter to me).
Period 2 (now) we've got the chromebooks for our Writer's workshop. There is something about technology that really engages the students in writing...it's so quiet in here, you could probably hear a pin drop.
Period 3 we have gym. We're going to continue on with Ultimate Handball.
Period 4 we're going to have a class discussion about our 'Connect 4' tournament...and play!
Period 5 we have the library...
Period 6 French
Have a terrific weekend everyone.
Friday, 7 December 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment