Field trip forms coming home today for our trip to the Art Gallery on Nov. 21st.
Photo retake day tomorrow (Nov. 12).
Here is our day...I think!
Period 1 (and 2?) - Remembrance Day Assembly. Hopefully we can squeak out a weekend round up and some reader's/writer's workshop too!
Period 3 is music with Mrs. Haynes.
Period 4 is math. We're going to continue to look at using tables and growing patterns.
Period 5 and 6 I'm going to read a 'Remembrance day' book. Hopefully we can have a rich discussion about this day. Then I have a torn paper/mosaic poppy art activity.
http://www.housingaforest.com/torn-poppy-craft/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday October 2nd
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, discussion celebrating such a great day yesterday...what worked? And reader's worksh...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment