Here is what today should look like.
Period 1-Red light - finish up Name art from last week. Then it's weekend round up.
Period 2 is reader's/writer's workshop.
Period 3 is music with Mrs. Haynes.
Period 4 is math. We're still looking at bar graphs.
Period 5 and 6 is art. We'll be looking at the work of Keith Haring and attempting to mirror his style.
Just to confirm interviews this week here is the 'sign up list'. Please make sure you've got the right date/time...see you Thursday or Friday!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mJMDMsDFoHbUGuXGsgKrNx1BnzyNkrU4de__Rb8QIeA/edit?usp=sharing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment