Hi everyone...so far so great today.
Period 1 was reader's workshop.
Period 2 we had our special guest, Mrs. Alvarez and Mateo, come in to help us with writing. The kids were very excited to use the Alvarez's prompts to write their own awesome stories.
Period 3 we're going to be looking at pattens on a grid for math.
Period 4 Mr. Butt has them for library/technology.
Period 5 we have the gym. We're going to play some 'attribute dash'...and hopefully some old-school dodgeball.
Period 6 I've left as a 'finish up'/free time period.
Wednesday, 13 November 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment