Phew...it's nice to be back. Teaching is more fun then Jury Duty.
Here is what is planned for today.
We'll start our new read aloud (The Tale of Despereaux) period 1. Then it will be reader's workshop. Period 2 is Writer's workshop. We'll continue to focus on appropriate behaviours during the reader's/writer's workshop.
Period 3 is Music.
Period 4 we'll continue on with the patterning work from yesterday.
Period 5 I'm hoping to give the kids a chance to make patterns for their friends and try to solve them using different manipulatives around the classroom.
Period 6 we'll use to finish up our Kadinsky Art from yesterday.
Tuesday, 5 November 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday October 5th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light (we'll make my daughter birthday cards for fun). Then we'll do our weekend round ...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment