Here is what today looked like.
Period 1 - Remembrance Day music practise with Mr. Stevens.
Period 2 -Reader's workshop.
Period 3 writer's workshop...on the chromebooks.
Period 4 French with Mr. Woolley.
Period 5 -"Egg-citing" gym class.
Period 6 - Finish up, free time!
Thursday, 7 November 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment