I can't believe it's already December!
Here is what we're going to do today...hopefully.
Period 1 is red light/ weekend round up
Period 2 is Reader's/Writer's workshop.
Period 3 is music.
Period 4 is December Desk Swap
Period 5 and 6 is art...we're going to be doing this arial snowman perspective art.
http://ourartlately.blogspot.com/2011/12/aerial-perspective-snowmen.html
Junglesport consent forms went home last week/today (yellow).
Monday, 2 December 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment