Only two weeks left until the holiday break!
Here is the plan for today:
Period 1 was read aloud/weekend round up.
Period 2 we were able to sneak the chromebooks and use them for reader's/writer's workshop.
Period 3 we have music with Mrs. Haynes.
Period 4 we have Jungle Sport (all week, period 4)
Period 5 we have art...I'm hoping the kids can help me with this one...we're going to use some of our 'water colour' techniques we learned at the Burlington Art Gallery to create this kind of idea"
https://www.projectswithkids.com/christmas-tree-art-project/
Monday, 9 December 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment