Should be a fun day.
Period 1 -reader's workshop.
Period 2 -writer's workshop.
Period 3 music.
Period 4 telling time bingo
Period 5 and 6 is computers. We're going to
a)finish last week's party invitations
b) do a few time questions on prodigy
c) play around on this super cool website:
https://musiclab.chromeexperiments.com/Experiments
Tuesday, 17 December 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment