Last week of 2019!
This week is usually very fun, and sometimes a little chaotic...
Here is the plan for today:
Period 1-read aloud / weekend round up
Period 2 -reader's/writer's workshop.
Period 3 is math...we're going to be playing 'time bingo'.
Period 4 is music with Mrs. Haynes.
Period 5 and 6 we're going to be working on a Holiday craft...
If I don't get around to blogging this week, I apologize...but I do want to say thanks for a great 2019! Have a safe and relaxing holiday.
See you in the new year!
Monday, 16 December 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment