Good day so far!
Period 1 read aloud, reader's workshop.
Period 2 writer's workshop.
Period 3 Music.
Period 4 Jungle Sport.
Period 5 and 6 we're going to play various 'time games' and do a worksheet trying to read analogue clocks.
I'm away this afternoon, but Ms. Pinnington is in for me! See you soon!
Tuesday, 10 December 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment